Monday, April 30, 2012

Highpoint's Hot List



I just came back from an exciting (and exhausting) week at High Point Market. For those of you who don't know, it's the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world and where I count on finding inspiration for future projects. I love going -  it gets my creative juices flowing and I always find myself in sensory overload - so many fabulous pieces, so little time! Of course I always walk away with a few faves - items I can picture in a client's home or my showroom (which you really must visit)! Here are the five dreamiest from this year's market. Enjoy!

1 - Blue Bottle Chandelier: Can you just imagine how the light filters through?


Arteriors

2- Watercolor Chair: I would grab two of these and maybe accessorize with some mustadry yellow throws.


The Hickory Chair Furniture Co.

3-  Purple and Brown Color Story: My love of purple is no secret but the color story in this Festoni showroom is especially gorgeous. The brown walls serve as an anchor while the orange chair and pillows brighten up the space!


 
Festoni

4 - Modern Bench: This geo-print, orange bench is incredible and such a statement piece. While it would look fabulous in a living room, I might put it in an unexpected place like an office or bedroom. 

Pearson

5 - The Best Starburst Mirror: Love this mirror from Chelsea House. I adore starburst styles and even included a starburst pattern in my fabric line. 

Chelsea House Inc.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: