Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm in the Mood ...

I am thrilled to be participating in Caesarstone's SET THE MOOD event where I was asked alongside 16 architects and designers (including Sara Story, Tilton Fenwick, Scout Designs and more) to help unveil their latest collection. Caesarstone is a quartz surface manufacturer – think counter and table tops and bathroom and kitchen surfaces. I’ve created a mood board  (a collection of inspiring images and objects) using Caesarstone’s newest palette as my inspiration.  It’s my job to put an EKB spin on this classic material and to convey the feeling and flavor of the room I’ve designed around this basic surface. You won’t believe how I've transformed this material into the centerpiece of a vibrant, whimsical, modern space. My inspiration: NEON!
Check back Thursday to see my mood board and how I breathed some life into Caesarstone's newest surface.






No comments: