Thursday, August 21, 2008

Green With Envy....







I never know when it's going to hit me! Whether I am at the reptile house in the Bronx Zoo or a street corner market in Paris.....I find inspiration in the most unusual places! The serpentine lines of this chair, paired with the fabulous GREEN mix of fabrics, brought a piece of the Bronx and Paris to my showhouse in the Hamptons.








From walking to my office in Manhattan to my shop and studio in Huntington.....GREEN inspirations just keep following me everywhere I go! Even a small element, like these custom cushions on a clients kitchen chairs, makes such a bold impact within the neutral framework.


I loved incorporating theses beautiful natural GREEN touches on my tabletop design for a House & Garden Event. Eco-Chic at its best for sure!


"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin."-Shakespeare

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Eileen
This is my first time on your Blog. Well done!!! Thanks for the link.
Kind Regards
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Great photos and a wonderful use of colours.

Garden Grove Plumbers said...

Grateful for shaaring this