Monday, July 25, 2011

Saturday's soirée at the Hampton Designer Show House!

This past weekend the Hampton Designer Show House kicked-off with a hugely successful gala on Saturday.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the evening......Enjoy!  

 Great catching up with 
legendary designer Mario Buatta and Ann Maine editor & chief of Traditional Home.

John & Dan Weiss from Lillian August.

Philip & Jeffrey from Phillip Jeffries, Ltd.

Posing with the great ladies in my life-Nancy Tracy, Kerry Irvine, & MaryAnn Hurd

Tamara from Nest by Tamara.

 
Another great designer Patricia Fisher

Full house inside and out! 

Into the twilight hours.

I think it is in collaboration that the nature of art is revealed-Steve Lacy

1 comment:

Tamara Matthews-Stephenson said...

Hi Eileen -- love reading your blog today and seeing all the excitement surrounding the showhouse. Please read my column EAST END NEST in Dan's Papers (a week from this Friday) because I wrote a story about your fun, colorful and elegant pool house! Thanks for linking me on your site -- hope to catch up with you soon. best, Tamara