Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shine Bright in the New Year

For the past year I have been fortunate enough to team up with the talented Mark Moussa of Arteriors Home on his latest stroke of genius, Mottega, custom lamps, affordably priced, and designed by you - the consumer.  Here's my latest lamp creation ....I'm all about power orange right now and I have a perfect spot for this show-stopper....    





If you didn't catch it in the latest House Beautiful you must acquaint yourself with this new amazing product.

When aiding with the color selection for this innovative lamp line, I was so thoroughly impressed by the great minds behind this company.  I feel truly, truly blessed to have been a part of this adventure.
So get started on your designer custom lamp! 

Eileen Kathryn Boyd

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful lamps! I spent some time on the site and it's so neat to be able to design your own!