Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Duralee Delighted at The High Point Market

This past Market I was invited again to collaborate with the very talented Terry Galliani who is responsiable for creating showrooms for Duralee. We work closely together to set the color forcast for Fall 2010.... and I am continually inspired by them as a company...This fall Clarke & Clarke's fabrics were highlighted. The showroom was divided into three color spaces, yellow, fushia and teal. I attached some of my favorite vingettes to show all of you....It's no secret that I've been designing a textile collection for Duralee Fabrics set to launch in the Spring of 2011.  During this time I've had amazing experiences, being challenged creatively and truly forced to recognize what makes me the designer that I am today....and for that I am very thankful to the Duralee Family.  This showroom really sparkled this year and I can't wait to hear all of your thoughts.... 


The detail on these pillows provide such a couture look for a bargain price.
That Savory fabric on those chairs is such a rockstar fabric and the bench is a must-have

Notice the Screens....They are to die for and I love using them with clients

Strong pops of pink on a quiet gray backdrop....Tres Chic

Such a Memorable Moment

Timeless Furniture


Lee Clarke and Duncan Clarke of Clarke & Clarke Amazing Fabrics!
"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget." - Anonymous



No comments: