Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Something BLUE....

If you don't know by now I am completely driven by all things COLOR....
Color: (n) a property that becomes apparent when light falls on an object and by which things that are identical in form can be distinguished.
So since all my thoughts and time is spent obsessing over distinguishing moments, I've decided to do a series of blogs dedicated to individual colors that I love. And we are kicking things off with a timeless BLUE....


Right now I'm in a BLUE state of mind, which all began when my dear friend & talented photographer Sean Murphy showed me some of his recent shots. I became completely lost and mesmerized by this glistening image. Don't you just want to dive right in? I'm still hanging on to summer.

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is upon us and New York City is bustling with excitement.....Blue is all over the runway and these are some of my favorite take-aways...
Katie Ridder is a girl after my own heart....That is the spot-on BLUE that I just love - especially when paired with those red & green accents. Well-Done!


“How sweet to be a Cloud Floating in the Blue!”
-A. A. Hodge

For samples of his work please contact Sean Murphy at sean.murphyinc@gmail.com

No comments: