Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life has been such a world-wind the past two months. Now that I've found a moment to catch my breath, I am realizing all that I need to catch-up on.
First things first, I am dying to walk through Bergdorf's....I am always so inspired by their shoe department. There are just so many amazing design ideas in high-end fashion and they really allow my mind to float outside the box.
Secondly and equally as important, I am excited to check out the International Contemporary Furniture Fair taking place at the Jacob Javits Center on May 16th through the 19th. After such a crazy-wonderful experience, like Kips Bay, I really need something to re-charge my design battery and it's just so much fun to explore these international concepts.










I have heard such wonderful reviews about the special exhibition at the MET, The Model As Muse: Embodying Fashion. The exhibit captures modeling over a period of 50 years, from 1947-1997. I can't wait to take my daughter!
Springtime in New York is always filled with such activity and inspiration. I am most excited to spend some quality time with my family and dig into some really great projects I have coming.

“Shutting off the thought process is not rejuvenating; the mind is like a car battery -- it recharges by running.” -Bill Watterson

No comments: