Friday, June 15, 2012

Last Minute Father's Day Gifts

If you're like me, work, summer plans and my children's end-of-school activities have taken over my life leaving Father's Day shopping a last minute endeavor. So I took a quickie gander online, and thought I'd share a few gift ideas I think any dad would appreciate.


 Kodak's photo books are such thoughtful gifts.

Kodak Gallery Photo Book $8.99

 There's something to be said about a written note!


Charles Tyrwhitt shirts are both stylish and well made (and I love this lavender check).

Charles Tyrwhitt

 I might add a pair of coordinating socks ...


A pair of aviators like Tom Ford's style will have the dad in your life looking cooler than ever.


 A little something to get your man smelling irresistible (love the color of the bottle too)!

Acqua di Gioia $39.50-$82



Of course, a framed family photo or drawing from your kids may just be the best gift of all. 

A favorite shot my husband Jim will love.



No comments: